Sunday, May 31, 2015

This has been such an eventful week!

I am working to open a Christian private school with a homeschool atmosphere.  God has been placing everything in my lap.  All I need now is the last piece of the puzzle - the building.  I have some great ideas for a temporary place for the 2015-2016 school year, but... it's only a month and a half away.  I am so nervous.  I may be waiting til next year, but that is still really soon!

I am now running the summer camp this year.  My boss is now considering me her "product" now. Lol!

I have been throwing thoughts around about sending some of my childrens' stories into a publisher.  The next thing I know, I have an author messaging me and encouraging me.  Where did she cone from?  I have no idea! Lol... but I'll be sending in a couple stories soon... one at the umpteen millionth request from a bunch of moms who have expressed interest in buying one.  

Also, I have been teaching myself how to cook.  I've never really been a great cook.  Ok, I've always been a really sucky cook, but look at how far I've come!  Pork tenderloin with a mushroom gravy over rice and sugar snap peas.  It was super moist and delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment